News & Events
X-Culture Kids Introduction Webinar
- November 14, 2017
- Posted by: Vas Taras
- Category: X-Culture Webinars
Upcoming live webinars:
- Friday, November 17, 10 am EST (New York time zone)
- Friday, December 1, 10 am EST (New York time zone)
- Friday, December 15, 10 am EST (New York time zone)
- What is X-Culture and how it works?
- Who are our corporate partners and what challenges the students work on?
- What are the benefits for students and teachers?
- Who can apply to participate in X-Culture and what are our selection criteria?
- How much time does it require (students and teachers)?
- How is performance tracked and what student performance data are sent to teachers and parents weekly?
- Certification, recommendation letters, personal performance reviews, and GVT aptitude reports?
- X-Culture data and ongoing studies: Who and how can become a co-author?
- Questions and answers
- Dr. Vas Taras, X-Culture Founder and Coordinator
University of North Carolina at Greensboro
icon-microphone Active Participation Link (PREFERRED): Always in the virtual webinar room, directly engaged with the presenter.
icon-eye YouTube Link: Passively watch live (or the recording later)
icon-envelope Email your questions before or during the webinar