- Businesses ask for help.
- Students help businesses while gaining international business experience.
- Professors help their students learn from experience.
- Researchers use the data for research.
What is X-Culture?
X-Culture = Students + Professors + Business + Research
X-Culture for Teachers
X-Culture helps your students learn International Business by doing International Business.
X-Culture for Students
X-Culture: Learn business through experience for a successful career.
Work on real international business challenges presented by real companies – in a team where each team member is in a different country
X-Culture not only for university students:
Separate tracks for:
- Non-student adults
- Pre-college teens
X-Culture for Business
Hire thousands of bright young minds around the world.
Get creative ideas, business least, and global market research to grow your business.
X-Culture for Researchers
Live in a publish-or-perish world?
X-Culture has great data for your research:
- Tens of thousands of international teams from 100+ countries
- 2,000+ variables: everything on team dynamics, performance, and more
- Multi-level, multi-source longitudinal data
- True experimental treatment
- A possibility to collect new data if our massive database is not enough
We are Proud
Subscribe our newsletter
To receive X-Culture Newsletter and occasional announcements about X-Culture programs and events.