X-Culture Call for Participants
Dear IB Colleagues:
If you would like to add a real international business consulting project to your IB or Intl. Marketing course, X-Culture is accepting applications.
Over 60,000 students from 300 universities in 80 countries have taken part in X-Culture over the years, and more join the project every semester (full list here).
- X-Culture is a partnership of business professors. We put our students in global virtual teams (GVTs). About 6 per team, each in a different country. The students work on real-life international business challenges presented by real companies. The students basically serve as IB consultants, while also learning how to work with people from other cultures.
- No simulations. No games. Real international virtual teams. Real clients. No travel needed. All collaboration is virtual.
- About 5,000 MBA and undergraduate students from 40+ countries on 6 continents participate in X-Culture every semester (50,000+ have participated in X-Culture so far).
- The best students are then invited to X-Culture Global Symposium where they meet their team members and top managers from the client company.
- X-Culture recently won the Wharton’s Re-Imagine Education Award in the Nurturing Employability category.
- NEW: Kids ages 10-17
- NEW: Working professionals
- 2020-2a: August 31 – October 18, 2020
Application deadline: August 10, 2020
- 2020-2b: October 5 – November 22, 2020
Application deadline: September 25, 2020
- How it works: https://x-culture.org/
- What you gain as an instructor: https://x-culture.org/for-instructors/
- What your students gain: https://x-culture.org/for-students/
- A long and boring, but very detailed X-Culture University Professor Handbook:
Research is a big part of X-Culture. If you are a researcher interested in publishing in top journals, we collect huge amounts of excellent data.
More here: https://x-culture.org/for-researchers/research-projects/
NEW: Check out info on our recent X-Culture Research Hackathon: https://x-culture.org/hackathon/
MORE INFO: Admin@X-Culture.org
Ready to sign up? APPLY HERE TO JOIN X-CULTURE
Dr. Vasyl Taras
Associate Professor of International Business
MS International Business Program Director
X-Culture Project Founder and Coordinator
Bryan School of Business and Economics
University of North Carolina at Greensboro