Welcome to the X-Culture Alumni Association!
It is with great pleasure we welcome you to the X-Culture Alumni Association (XAA), an extension of X-Culture and a forum for organizations and alumni to interact and sustain a sense of belonging through mutually beneficial contacts.
The XAA is one of the largest and most active worldwide chapters of X-Culture, organizing an annual conference, a newsletter, as well as providing avenues for drawing upon the knowledge and expertise of the alumni for furthering the cause of X-Culture as an interactive and educational platform.
XAA is the result of the collective support of all IB professors and students alike. Since 2010, over 400 International Business professors and almost 30,000 students from 300 universities in 50 countries on 6 continents took part in this international collaboration project.
The mission of the XAA is to be developmental and diverse by providing our participants with opportunities to be part of a vibrant community of young professionals.
The XAA members benefit from having access to a large group of X-Culture Alumni who are the new-generation of international business experts, entrepreneurs, and community leaders. Being a member of the XAA community allows you grow professionally and personally by exchanging ideas, joining forces and pooling resources, and organizing various events, starting new ventures, developing training programs and webinars together.
Last but not least, we create awareness about important social, business and political issues and help develop a sense of national/multinational social responsibility through activities amongst alumni, students and the society, through various activities and means.
We are always open to new ideas. Join us and help us grow and venture beyond our current horizons. XAA will stimulate your personal development and will grow with you.
We look forward to welcoming you to the X-Culture Alumni Association!
What’s in XAA for you?
- A forum to interact and collaborate with other XAA members.
- A platform to contribute towards training and development of the current students in the competition.
- Avenues for drawing upon the knowledge and expertise of the alumni for furthering the cause of X-Culture as an interactive, educational platform.
- Personal and friendly relations through meetings and get-togethers, tours/trips, symposiums, etc.
- Opportunity to organize programs for the entertainment and development of the members of XAA.
- Collect, publish and distribute information that may be useful or educational to members of XAA.
- Render assistance to students currently in the X-Culture competition through grants, scholarships and prizes and to provide assistance in academics, job placement and other professional areas.
- Recognition of academic, professional and other achievements of the alumni and the students, and to institute suitable rewards for them.
- Create awareness about important social, business and political issues and help develop a sense of national and multinational social responsibility amongst alumni, students and the society.
- Organize seminars, meetings, press conferences and other programs and events.
- Promote literacy, cultural and social awareness programs, adult education, essay competitions, exhibitions, symposiums, press conferences and seminars.
- Bridging recruitment between organizations and individuals that have participated in X-Culture.
- Assist in consulting organizations on business issues and providing them with solutions.